I got this back from my framer earlier this week. Didn't it come out gorgeous? I don't usually put my pieces under glass but I did this one which made it very difficult to take a pic of it. I have so many windows in my house that I couldn't get away from all the reflections. So this is the best pic I could get.
I haven't done much stitching. One of my daughters went on a college trip this week with her high school and she became very ill and ended up being hospitalized for 2 days, 1500 miles away from us!!!! She will be home tonight, I can't wait to get my arms around her.
I've been tagged by Noreen. Here are the rules:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Here are my 7 things:
1. I am left handed, but I do everything with my right hand except eat and write.
2. I need to know details. Example: When my husband tells me someone called, I need to know what time they called and exactly what they said (this drives my husband crazy).
3. I have a fear of heights (even a Ferris Wheel is too high for me).
4. I can't swim in water over my head, my feet have to be able to touch the ground.
5. My husband thinks I have ugly feet (I like my feet).
6. I never started drinking coffee until I was in my 30's, and today I can't live without it.
7. I like to dip potatoe chips in chocolate ice cream.
Thanks for the many comments that you guys leave on my blog. They are always very thoughtful and I appreciate them.
"I believe in the sun even when it is not shining, in love even when I am alone, and in God even when he is silent."
I have trouble spacing my postings, can anyone help me out? When I type my post I have spaces between my paragraphs but once I post it they disappear.