Saturday, May 24, 2008

Maude Eloise

I have found lots of time to work on Maude Eloise this week. I actually didn't work on St. Petersburg at all (as I should have), which gave me more time for this piece. Blackbird Designs are so much fun to stitch, I just can't seem to keep my hands off of this one.


Thanks for all the nice comments on MOTDB, I'm still enjoying her a lot too.

My teenage son has 3 friends over this weekend and I think one of them has broken his wrist. Of course since he is a teenager he is saying it isn't bothering him (because he doesn't want to leave all the fun), but I'm going to need to call his mom.
This is a long weekend in the states (Memorial Day), I hope everyone has a nice one.

"A cheerful friend is like a sunny day, which sheds its brightness all around."

21 comments:

Kim B said...

Wow you got a lot done on Maude Eloise! It looks amazing!

Pumpkin said...

I don't blame you for loving this one ;o) You've really got a lot done.

Oh no :o( I really hope not. That's typical of a teenager though.

Happy Memorial Day! Have a great weekend :o)

BeckySC said...

I agree...looking amazing :)

mainely stitching said...

I hope the boy's wrist is okay!

Maude Eloise looks absolutely gorgeous!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Maude is looking wonderful, great progress.

Karoline said...

Maude is looking lovely, great progress

Sally said...

Wonderful progress on Maude Eloise. I agree BBD are so much fun to stitch on.

Emily said...

Very pretty.
Have a great weekend! :)

Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Wow you are zipping along! It looks fantastic.

Julie said...

Great progress on Maud Eloise, its growing lovely. Hope your sons friend is OK. Enjoy oyur long weekend

stitcherw said...

You're making great progress on both of them, they're looking wonderful. Hope his wrist is ok, not a fun way for the holiday weekend to end.
Sue

Ranae said...

ohh!! this is looking good.
And the mermaid is going to be stunning.

Cheryl said...

This piece is lovely!
Broken wrist...ouch!

Unknown said...

Maude is looking great. I don't stop by very often but I always love looking at your stitching progress.

Solstitches said...

This is beautiful. Blackbird Designs are a big favourite with me.

Karen said...

your wip looks great, hope the lad hasn't broken his wrist

Rachel S-H said...

Lovely!

Stitchingranny said...

Great progress on this one.

Sharon said...

Looking great!

Lelia said...

Goodness! You have a lot of progress to show : ) Luv your project.

Lynn said...

Oooh, I like this one! BD are always such a fun stitch. I'll have to add this one to my list!
Hope your son's friend is okay. Typical though.. my son broke his foot last year and walked around on it for three days before he agreed to have it looked at!