The frogs have hit like the plague. I already had trepidations about starting up St. Petersburg White Nights again and once I got started I REMEMBERED the counting error I had made before I put this away about 4 months ago. In my counting I was off by one stitch, which doesn't sound too bad, but the fallout is collosal (did I spell that right?). On a piece like this where everything builds on what you've already stitched you can't be off by even one stitch (which actually threw an entire row off). I am now paying dearly for this mistake. I am good at compensating but this is really draining my brain to figure out how to stitch this upper right corner around this error. Not only am I trying to figure this out but I'm ripping out as much as I'm stitching. I am trying to stay positive though, I was able to finish the lower right corner before the frogs hit.
I am done working on this for this week and I'm glad to put it away. Hopefully I'll be better prepared for the challenge next week when it comes up in my rotation again.
"Originality is not doing something no one else has ever done, but doing what has been done countless times with new life, new breath."